Jojo nominated me for the Liebsten Award which is basically just about getting nominated, answering questions and then nominating other awesome persons. So at first I have to say that two others also nominated me but I didn’t want to do it, because the questions weren’t about the exchange year but now lovely Jojo is forcing me to do it. Just kidding!!
I thought why not, it is a fun way to get to know someone so here we go:
- What do like about yourself?
I like my sincerity, my character and my eyes. Yes, I like my eyes haha.
- What do you not like about yourslef?
Hmm, I guess I’ll go with my mood swings. Urgh.
- Do you belive that unicorns exist?
No, I’m sorry, but I still like them.
- Favorite book and why?
Definitely The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I’ve read it about 5 times now and I still love it. I can feel the characters in every scene because that book relates to many things in my life. I just love it and ahh can we take a moment to appreciate how cute and gorgeous Augustus Waters is, omg.
- Did you ever fall asleep while watching a movie?
Unfortunately yes, although I don’t remember which movie I watched, or let’s say pretended to watch haha.
- Favorite Starbucks beverage?
Hmm, tricky question. I got the gold card which means I go to Starbucks often, very often. I really like a good coffee moccha with soya milk and whipped cream and a shot of vanilla syrup to sweet it up. But the Refreshas are deliciuos, too. Ahh I love Starbucks haha.
- If you could be a VIP which one would you be?
I think Kendall Jenner has a pretty nice life, but if I were Selena Gomez I could be together with Justin Bieber again. I’ll go with both.
- You can turn the time back but only once in a lifetime. What would you change?
The following maybe sounds stpid to some of you, BUT I wouldn’t change anything. Everything happens for a reason and I wouldn’t be here were I am right now, in this moment if something would have been different. Of course, there are so many things I could change but I wouldn’t…
- Dumb and pretty or clever and ugly?
It seems to me that todays’ generation is more dumb and pretty haha but I’d prefer clever and ugly. It always helps to be smart and well being pretty or ugly is a matter of opinion.
- You have to patricipate in a TV Quiz Show! Which one would you choose?
Ahh I’d love Hot Hands at an Ellen Degeneres show. Ahhhhh.
So that’s it from me. It actually was a lot of fun to answer the questions!
My nominees are:
My questions are:
- Who is your favorite singer?
- Have you ever been to your host country? If yes, where, when and how often?
- What pizza do you order when going to a restaurant?
- If you had to swap with a person for a day, who would it be and why?
- What do your friends like most about you?
- Describe a perfect day!
- What does friendship mean to you?
- What is your favorite song and what emotions do you have while listening to it?
- Do you wanna share your fears with us?
- Imagine you wake up, look on your bank account and see that there are a million dollars on it. What would you do?
C U! 🙂
find me on social media